When it comes to my choice of footwear or shoes, all I always crave for is the finest breathability and flexibility without compromising stability. You know it is not that easy to find all these in one shoe. As I continued to seek the best one, I got introduced to the Reebok CrossFit Nano 2.0 that has low profile platform for balancing cushioning and comfort. Also, the infomercials suggest that it will give a user the much expected low-to-ground feel. Incredible was the word that came out. In fact, I must acknowledge that the above flattering words did not let me wait any longer.
However, in my Reebok Crossfit Nano 2.0 review, I feel pleased to share my own experiences running my wide feet in them.
A rich feel with wide toe and versatility:
The shoe if used for several WODs will show what it really offers. It is all about the feel and comfort. The shoe is not stretchable which means that the more a user wears it, the more comfortable he or she will feel. It has sufficient width at its toe, and users will feel secure even after allowing their toes to move with much freedom.
Another vital aspect of the shoe is its close stay within the range of suitability for every modality. It is righteous to declare that the shoe is perhaps one of the fewest shoes that can essentially match with so many elements today’s athletics as well as sports may include. Regardless of the hurdles a user may face, the shoe offers versatility to such a degree that it never stops delivering functional fitness.
Features of Reebok CrossFit Nano 2.0:
- Its low profile midsole as well as only a 4mm heel-to-toe drop give a simple yet natural feel.
- Die-Cut Ortholite sockliner offers the most sensational, minimalist and responsive feel.
- 3D FUSEFRAME construction gives support along with lateral stability.
- IMEVA midsole being included for people who love the most responsive feel.
- For an enhanced resistance to abrasion, the DuraGrip toe cap application works.
- Sidewall lug wraps as well as the carbon rubber outsole indicate that the shoe offers an extended durability.
- For enjoyable breathability, the athletic mesh forefoot is kept open.
- For added ventilation, the breathable mesh upper is included.
- For intensive flexibility, forefoot flex grooves are in it.
User reviews of Reebok CrossFit Nano 2.0:
According to several hundreds of its users, the shoe is an excellent buy because of its higher affordability which comes at only $109. They think the price is quite reasonable for a pair of shoes that improves their training motives. Most users seem to love the shoe because they think they feel comfortable using it for their regular workouts at gyms. Some users tend to say “Yes” to its abandonment of U-Form.
As with all shoes in the market, gripes are just some common things, but the only good fact about those negative comments is they can help people understand what they will not get. For Nano 2.0, color is the most significant gripe most people mind talking about. A few users also complain about the size discrepancy while a few others gripe about the postage price. However, as most users suggest, these negative aspects have little to no effects on their expectations from the Nano 2.0. Finally, they go saying it is their best deal.
In fine, I feel good to let you know that you can look past the color issue because you will not look at the shoes all the time, but what they do for you.
Reebok CrossFit Nano 2.0 Review