So far, I have got to say that PUMA has brought PUMA BioWeb Elite which is a uniquely engineered shoe made to be perfect for climbers. After buying it, I went on testing it on different runs both outdoors and indoors for no less than 5 weeks. While I always like shoes that offer soft cushioning but greater stability, I found this one to be more than just that. Note that I am not telling all good aspects of it in my PUMA Bioweb Review. I will also go on saying why this shoe cannot be an unmixed blessing for you. Just keep reading.
“First impressions catch the mainstream of a running show with stunning look”
Its noticeable appearance makes it a stunning pair that simply stands a majestic beast. Its solidly layered construction makes it good for use with thin socks. Ultimately, this makes the shoe a speedy gear combo. The shoe on its outer rim is elevated. The outer design comes in hard black grips to have shock distributed equally from the entire bulk of its heel to the different sides. So, transfer of energy becomes unrivalled, and the pronounced effect becomes more persuasive.
Suitable for even terrain and cross sports advantages:
The technology that the shoe entails is originally selected to make the shoe idea on even ground. The intent is to make it work as a wonderful elevation shoe. Certainly, it is quick climber that eases descend and hill running. A balanced series of grips and the upward curve on its front part promotes loveable stick for you to address your hill training conveniently. Quick steps and speed emerge from its short bursts so that lovers of street soccer find it good.
Features of PUMA BioWeb Elite:
- A fully functional athletic running shoe
- Visually pleasing and intensively engineered to ensure maximum stability and cushioning
- Built of healthful and updated materials to make it ideal for jogging, training and running anytime for a dynamic user experience
- The WEBCAGE upper built with injected-PU overlays and breathable mesh for maximum support and flexibility in this surprisingly lightweight shoe
- Padded tongue and soft collar for perfect fit
- An eco-OrthoLite® sockliner and breathable mesh lining for moisture management, comfort and antimicrobial protection so that users can keep themselves away from wet feet and odor
- Lace closure being added to give a snug fit.
- A web heel counter added externally to ensure extra durability
- controlCELL designation to bring in a highly functional design that is further engineered for enhanced control and stability
- Synthetic formstripe logo
- Cat logo on heel, forefoot and toe
- PUMA branding on tongue
- A flexible TPU heel trap and injection-molded EVA have been combined in its WebTech system for a more structured cushioning and ultimate protection
- A great combination of rubber outsole and EVA with high quality flex grooves to give users an efficient stride
- Weight 12 oz which is not much bulky
Consumer reviews of PUMA BioWeb Elite:
While some consumers who exposed themselves to be Sunday runners call it a shoe that needs more attention to its build, a lot of customers who belong to the intermediate to super serious runner category have opined that these shoes worked for them nicely. They said its landing midsole could surely have something to with the enhancement of their running speed. Some said that it just propelled their running efforts.
Aside from the comfortable nature, the shoe, as per the comments of some users, is very narrow and sticky enough to squish their feet to the point. However, thanks to the full refund system!
Finally, what I need to say is that you are essentially in need of something that is sturdy and suitable enough to impact your running motion positively. In fact, this shoe just offers that.
PUMA BioWeb Elite Review